Sunday, August 16, 2009

She got me hooked.



So this is my very first blog entry!!! Whoop whoop! I thought i will try it out.
I wanted to blog because one of my best friends Raven got me hooked and now i want to blog to express some of my thoughts, views, and opinions to all the bloggers out there. This is also a good way for me to kill time and improve my writting skills. My blog title is a little uncreative but i couldn't think of anything better. So until then i'll just keep it simple. Hopefully my blogs are as entertaining to read as Raven's. Her blogs are all great you guys should check it out.
http://www.ravenspot21.blogspot.com


Well until i can come up with a new refreshing topic to write about.....Bye for now.
Peace.
love Thanh Nguyen

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being a blogger with me!! =D
    Maybe Adiam will get 1 too & we'll all be blogging buddies. lol

    ReplyDelete