Thursday, August 20, 2009

A dream come true..




Hm, does dreams really come true?
I honestly don't know because none of mine have came true yet.

I love to dream. I dream all the time. To me, dreaming is just a w
ay of having everything or
anything you have ever wanted because in reality it would be impossible.
I have several dreams that I really hope it does come true ONE day like.....
dreaming to be reunited with all of my family over in vietnam. They are so farrrrrr
r away from me.

Dreaming to meet the love of my life and get married in Vietnam and go on a cruise to the seven seas of the world for my honeymoon.
Dreaming of being rich so I can let my mother retire soon and buy
her the dream house she have always wanted.
Dreaming of traveling the world with my best friends.
This list can go on and on but I guess I'll never know if dreams come true until it really does happen.....
maybe or never.

What do you think? Will dreams come true or is it just a myth?





No comments:

Post a Comment